Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fwd: Returning the Rock

This just in from Rocky Racoon. What should I do?


Begin forwarded message:

Mr. Karr,

Here we are, the week before the big game. I will live up to my end of the bargain and assure you that you will have your rock back before the OSU game. As long as you comply with my simple demands by the end of the week, I will return your rock on Friday. However, you should consider the fact that UM has won many tough games since I have had the rock. If I were to give it back and they lost, maybe it would have something to do with who was holding the rock. Could you ever forgive yourself?

So the situation is as follows. You can easily get your rock back, but are you superstitious? It is kind of a tough decision. I hope you make the right one. Please let me know. If you wish to obtain the rock, you must meet one demand per day. For Monday you must buy lunch for Mary (don't worry, this won't cost you too much money). Please take the night to think it over and let me know what you decide.

Yours Truly,

Rocky Racoon