The Ann Arbor Public Schools is participating in the Speak Up annual national educational technology survey. We'd like to invite AAPS students, parents and teachers to share their thoughts on key educational issues. The survey runs through December 17, 2010: Please consider logging on and participating. At the end of the survey, our district will be able to access the aggregate data submitted by survey takers in our district and use it for future discussions and planning.
2) Click the link to the appropriate survey
3) Type in your school's name (try the short version first, e.g. Mitchell instead of Mary D. Mitchell, Bryant instead of Clifford E. Bryant), select MI from the State pull-down list, then click the Find School button
4) Click the name of your school in the list presented
5) When prompted for the "secret word" enter aaps then click the Login button.
6) Students, teachers and administrators will be prompted to click the appropriate survey; parents will be taken directly to their survey.