Monday, October 16, 2006

Rock Update #2

There were some interesting rock developments today. Before I give you the update, remember we are in the middle of a mystery. We have some clues. Maybe we can use the clues to solve the mystery.

Boys and girls--If you have any ideas on solving the mystery or if see any more clues, please let me know. Bring a note to the office.

THE UPDATE

Part 1: The rock below was on my desk today. It is definitely a clue but I don't know what it means.


Part 2: I received the following email from rockbegone@hotmail.com:

Mr. Karr,
Wearing green and white today does not comply with our demands. This is unacceptable. Your defiance has upset us. You will be given new demands that must be followed by Friday or your rock will be painted scarlet and gray.


Hmmmm . . . very interesting. I see some more clues. Do you? Keep your eyes peeled. I need some help if we are going to solve this one. Thanks for your help!