Friday, October 27, 2006

Rock Update: More Clues

Here are the most recent rock clues:

From Sunday, October 22: My team was in a very close battle this week but you got the wrong game. Think Orange.

From Friday, October 27: Some students have seen the rock but they know how to keep a secret. They have even participated in the great caper.

BREAKING NEWS: Based on the clues, I believe I have figured out who has my rock. I will reveal my case on Tuesday, October 31. Any sleuths who believe they also know the perpetrator of this dastardly crime, should turn the following into the school office no later than 9 AM on Tuesday, October 31:
  • Name of detective
  • Teacher of detective
  • A list of clues they used to solve the crime
  • Explanation of what the clues mean (optional for K, 1, and 2)
  • Perpetrator of crime