Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Answers to "What is wrong in this photo?"

Last evening, I invited you to tell me "What is wrong in this photo?" CLICK HERE if you want to look again.

Before I reveal the correct answers, I want to make this clear:
The purpse of this was to continue to bring awareness to our safety practices in and around MLK School. That said . . .

No one really did anything wrong in the picture. So . . . if your neighbor's car (or your Dad's car) is pictured, it doesn't mean they have done something wrong :-) The cars pictured belong to some of the most dedicated and supportive King parents in our community.

Here are the correct answers to "What is wrong in this photo?"

1. There are cars parked in the "Bus Only" zone and cars are not allowed there during drop-off. This was the main thing I hoped everyone noticed.
2. Several of you are very saavy and noticed it isn't 8:37 in the morning. From your knowledge of King School, you might have realized the sun was setting and it was closer to 6:00. The cars that were parked were actually parents who were picking up their children from King Care, the after school program at King. For the convenience of King Care parents, it is perfectly acceptable to park in front of King after 4:15 PM.

If you responded to me or posted a comment on the blog, I will enter your name into the drawing for a major prize. I may even reveal what the major prize is along with my next reminder.

Thank you for your help in making MLK the best it can be. If you have questions or feedback, please contact me.