Neighborhood Watch - Suspicious Incident Bulletin
The Ann Arbor Police Department is issuing a Suspicious Incident Bulletin.
While the activity is not illegal, it is suspicious. The Ann Arbor Police Department advising residents to report any suspicious incidents to the police department at 911.
· Look assertive and be aware of your surroundings.
· Walk or jog with a trusted friend or co-worker when possible.
· Trust your intuition, if a particular situation makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, choose and alternate.
· Have your keys in hand before you reach your vehicle or residence
· Be aware that your risk increases in secluded and isolated areas.
· If someone stops to ask for directions, never get close enough to the vehicle to be grabbed.
· Carry your cell phone with you at all times.
· Do not jog or walk with headphones, remember you need to use all your instincts.
· Description of subject and any unusual behavior or clothing.
· Description of vehicle with any identifying marks or stickers.
· Direction of travel.