- Kindergarten registration for the 2008-09 school year
- The Half-day Kindergarten and Extended Day Option (EDO) Kindergarten at MLK
- The Ann Arbor Public Schools Kindergarten curriculum
If you need FREE childcare during Round Up, please call 994-4485 to register. The childcare is sponsored by the MLK PTO and the KingCare childcare program.
After Round Up, families are invited back to MLK with children to several school events to help your child continue their transition to MLK School--and to showing their MLK PRIDE! Dates include:
- Thursday, March 19 from 4 - 8:30 PM for the MLK PTO Book Fair in the multi-purpose room
- Friday, April 3 from 6 - 8 PM for the PTO Silent Auction
- Thursday, April 28 at 7PM for a concert from the 2008-09 Kindergarten students in the multi-purpose room followed by an Open House in the Kindergarten classrooms with the Kindergarten teachers
- Friday, May 15 from 8:15 - 9 AM for Bagels and Buns Breakfast, a monthly MLK community event in the multi-purpose room
- Friday June 5 from 6 - 8 PM for the MLK Ice Cream Social on the MLK playground
We're looking forward to seeing you at Kindergarten Round Up 2008! If you have any questions, please call us at 994-1940.