Friday, February 11, 2011

International Night - WOW!

Good morning,
While I'm sure the buzz our International Night will continue for quite some time, I needed to share that last night's event stands out for me as the best International Night ever at King.  Everything seemed to come together last night in a perfect way - perfect performances, families being together, a rich sharing of culture.  There was happiness in the air last night!
The list of thank yous to pull off an event of last night's magnitude is long.  I'm sure I can't  tell you everyone who was involved, but I can tell you there is one person who makes this event happen more than anyone:  Frances Kai-Wang.

Frances - your energy and commitment to King's International Night is inspriing.  On behalf of the King School community, thank you for your continued dedication to organizing and running International Night.  You've made this "best night at King School" happen for seven years running and after talking to you last night I'm already looking forward to next year's "main event!"
Sincerely,
Kevin Karr