- Timeshares (in Antigua, Cancun, Aspen, and Vail),
- an iPod
- A Nintendo Wii
- Classroom baskets
- Ethnic meals
- Tickets to the Detroit Tigers and Red Wings
- Sports memorabilia from the Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines, and Red Wings
- Delicious home-made baked goods
- Unique items from around the world
- Gift certificates to restaurants and retail stores
- Jewelry and other accessories
- Various consultants
- Coffee with the superintendent
- A limo lunch for eight lucky students with Mr. Karr
- A variety of events/experiences with King teachers
- Much, much more!
The fun will start at 5:30 PM with a scrumptious international buffet for a cost of $7.50 (must order by 4/15/2008). Pizza by the slide will also be available.
For the kids, there will be magic shows at 6:15 and 7:05, and the "Balloon Guy" Josh Kamradt will be around with his amazing air-filled creations. We're also hoping that the weather will cooperate and kids will be able to use the playground.
If you have questions, please contact Lisa Kohn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Friday evening!