Saturday, April 24, 2010

Silent Auction Success!

The Silent Auction is now over, and it was a GREAT success and a GREAT time!  I'm not sure about how much money was actually raised for King School, but I will post it on the King website as soon as I know.

Thank you to all of the families who came tonight to spend their hard earned dollars to support our school.  You are a wonderfully supportive community!

While I'm writing this several moms and dads are sweeping floors, stacking tables, counting charge slips, organizing bid sheets, and doing everything else that needs to be done to finish a great Silent Auction fundraiser! A HUGE thanks goes to all of the volunteers.  This night couldn't have happened without your work and your selflessness.  As a community we owe you a huge debt of gratitude.  I want to personally thank Alena Stocking for all of her effort and organization of this event.  You've been wonderful!

I also want the King community to know how much the King staff appreciates the support of our PTO!  The funding the PTO gives towards King School classrooms and grade level field trips makes a HUGE positive impact each year.

Again, thanks to everyone who came out tonight.  Have a great weekend!  I can't wait for the Ice Cream Social!
 

To stop receiving all email messages from Ann Arbor Public Schools, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe